Ramona +40722 273 969
Anda +40 790 852 316
Irinel +40 722 273 906
Alina +40 739 693 449
Afternoon shift:13:00 - 22:30
Between shift: 19:00-03:30/05:00
Night shift: 22:30-07:00
-mediation contract from Romania, followed by Dutch employment contract in Netherlands
-driver license, if possible
What you will do
In cooperation with your colleagues, you will make sure that all containers are loaded /unloaded manually, thanks to which you train your muscles, which means that you no longer have to go to the gym! In addition, you control the shipment of packages to reach the right recipient!
What do you get as a warehouse employee?
As a loading / unloading person you can work 38,75 hours till 45 hours a week. In addition, you receive:
- €11,86 each hour
- After 8:00 pm your salary is €15,41 each hour (30% extra)
- After midnight €17,20 each hour (45% extra)
- Nice working environment in a new beautiful building
- Possibilities to learn different jobs in the warehouse
- Possibilities to become team leader or foreman.
- Possibilities for a longtime job or permanent contract
• When you work overtime you get 115% extra above the normal payment p/h.
• You also get 8% holiday allowance!
Who you are
As a loading / unloading person you can:
• Lift maximum 30 kg
• You are available 4 to 5 days a week to work
• You don't mind working on various shifts.
Salary: 11.86 euro/h+additionals
Benefits of the job!
• Free coffee and tea in the canteen
• During summer time occasionally nice cold refreshments (ice or soda's)!
• Thanks to DPD you can take advantage of discounts and offers for you!
• Possibilities to make promotion