We are looking for a talented HVAC Mechanical Design Engineer for a global company, independent, multi-disciplinary consultancy delivering sustainable engineering and design solutions across the built environment.
- Produce engineering designs, engineering calculations and specifications, using appropriate technical software;
- Produce calculations using the appropriate tools and/or systems;
- Quality control of documents, ensuring that changes are identified, accuracy of drawings held on file is maintained, and documents are issued to clients and contractors in the required format;
- Assist colleagues with work across other offices and disciplines as necessary;
- Liaise and collaborate with other members of the design team over queries or issues relating to drawings, and assist with resolution;
- Follow project management, QA, environmental and health and safety procedures;
- Produce & amend technical drawings using software 2D AutoCAD, Revit.
- Bachelor's Degree in the field of installations;
- 7-8 years experience in designing thermal and HVAC installations for civil projects;
- advanced English language;
- experience using 2D AutoCad and Revit software.