- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or relevant discipline;
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in at least 2 of the following domains: System security, Network security, Data security, Application security, Cloud security;
- Autonomous, rigorous, with a high sense of involvement;
- Used to work in international context (fluent English, intercultural skills);
- Knowledgeable in project life cycle to understand the constraints of the deployed solution and the teams, and in order to support them;
- Readiness to work under time constraints and able to adjust quickly to project demands.
Our future colleague must present expertise on almost three of following skills:
- SIEM and Log management: definition of log collection architecture, configuration of local agents, knowledge of the Elastic stack;
- SPS Bastion et Access right management;
- Digital certificate management (X509v3): definition of certificates, renewal, management of CRLs;
- Mutual authentication, TLS, OpenSSL, S/MIME;
- System and Network Security:
- Hardening on Windows, Linux, AIX, Apache Tomcat and Android: Very great knowledge of the CIS benchmark and associated tools
- Right management: Active directory/LDAP, very good knowledge of the GPO
- Antivirus configuration and deployment
- Reverse proxy
- Load balancer
- Applicative Firewall
- IPS Fortigate
- IDS/IPS Cisco.
It will be a plus
Experience in working on highly secure systems would be an advantage;
The ability to design a security architecture.